Xanax Serious RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS )

5 posters

Go down

Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS ) Empty Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS )

Post by Nelryth Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:33 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241136043

Go to that link and subscribe to it <3 and re enter garrys mod and wait for all the files to install and then ENTER THE SERVER AND IT SHOULD BE FIXED!

<3 have fun ;)if there is any problems talk to Nel or Tommy or Luke <3

Love Nel.

Nelryth
Nelryth

Back to top Go down

Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS ) Empty Re: Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS )

Post by Hvalien Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 am

I deleted all my addons but now I need to re download the addons but I cannot unsubscribe and subscribe it agaon D:
Hvalien
Hvalien

Back to top Go down

Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS ) Empty Re: Missing Textures/Errors (READ THIS )

Post by Edward Elric Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:55 am

Hvalien and all you peasants: Go to steam workshop. Hit up the garrys mod section To the right should be a tab called your workshop files. That's your uploads. Underneath your folowers is "items" Underneath that is "Subscribed too" Unsubscribe to everything manually and then subscribe to nels collection. If you have any more difficulties let me know ^-^

Edward Elric

Back to top Go down

Post by Hvalien Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:59 am

Thanks Edward its works now! Very Happy
Hvalien
Hvalien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

I think that there is a problem with the server downloads. Servers usually force people to download all of the add-ons before connecting, this process also makes sure that even if you are already subscribed to the content that it is mounted right so the server can detect it. One night i went on and all of my files worked, the next night none of them worked. What i noticed was that when they did work i was forced to wait while my addons were verified while listening to some EDM music before eventually joining the server. When the addons didnt work no matter what i did to unsubscribe, restart, resubscribe, and reconnect to the server, none of the times i connected to the server did i ever get that loading period and music. I just connected straight to the server and all of my texture were messed up. So i think something needs to be fixed on the server coding end to make sure that when people connect they have all of the right files.
Bones
Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicdorito Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 pm

It seems that the automatic download part is not actually the full problem.... When you subscribe to the file and there`s a lot of add-on`s already there, It dosen`t download them completely. How I fixed mine was I subscribed to nelryth`s pack by clicking subscribe to all a few times.. then I went to my garry`s mod title screen and clicked add-on`s. Then I deleted all the extra ones such as tdm cars and maps for other servers I don`t play anymore.. then when i reset my garry`s mod it downloaded the rest of the textures.

If it works... You are good to go and I wish you a good time on Xanax Serious RP  afro
Toxicdorito
Toxicdorito
Forum-Creator

https://xanax.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down